Choose the path thats right for you

Sunday, August 23, 2015



♡ This life is what you make it. No matter what, you are going to mess up sometimes and it's a universal truth but the good part is you get to decide how you are going to mess it up ♡

The build up to leaving school and deciding what you are going to do next can be extremely daunting whether further study is on the agenda or entering the workforce is more your cup of tea. When I was leaving school I felt so pressured by my teachers pushing me towards university pathway. Trying to decide what I wanted to do for the rest of my life was hard enough let alone how much it was going to cost me and where I was supposed to be living.  There was so much organising and decison making to do in such little time. 

It is really important to take a step back and realise that University is NOT for everyone and there are plenty more options out there and not one option is better than the other. All I can say is take the time you need to decide what YOU want to do ! Do not let anyone guilt trip you or let anyones opinion affect your decison, parents and grandparents can advise you and point you in as many directions as they like but the only person who knows what is best for them is YOU !  

Remember nobody is perfect and people make mistakes it's a part of life and if you change your mind that's okay too. Sometimes you don't know until you try. Life is a beautiful thing get out there and live it ! 

Love Em ♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram