Review : Morphe, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Zoeva.

Friday, October 21, 2016



Anastasia Beverly Hills : Dip Brow Pomade. 
I purchased this recently off Beauty Bliss. 
I was a little hesitant to use this product at first because i have always used a brow powder to do my brows. Pomade just seemed so daunting almost like I was using a black vivid to line my brows.
The product has lovely packaging, glass container with a solid plastic lid that screws on tightly. 

The consistency of the pomade was initially quite hard until I had used it a few times and then the product became smooth and creamy. The pomade is super smooth and creamy to apply and much to my surprise easy to remove if you make a mistake. 

I purchased the shade dark brown and was slightly worried it was too dark for me at first but i guess pomade is always going to appear darker on compared to a powder. This product is my current favourite in my make up bag. 



ZOEVA : Brow liner brush.
Is my absolute favourite brush when it comes to brows. It provides a easy defined line for the perfect brows everyone is after. First off I didn't like the thin fine liner aspect of the brush I found it hard to use and hard to fill in my brows.
 The brush is slim and angled making precise brows easier then ever. The colour of the brush is a peachy pink with a rose golden tip. Best accessory for the make up table also. 



Morphe 12S Eyeshadow palette. 
The size of this palette is the perfect size for the make up bag or on the go. The shadows in this palette are amazing, super pigmented and long lasting. The neutral peach shades are perfect for any make up look. The shimmer shades are easily built up making a sparkle shadow look. 
I'm currently switching from this palette and the Morphe 35O for my everyday look !! 5/5  
The bright shades in this pallete are stunning and perfect for thid time of year. 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram