LUSH NIGHTMARE !!

Monday, March 26, 2018




I think when it comes to lush ! Everyone is a sucker for a good bath bomb or bubble bar. Who could go wrong ?? Well so you’d think
What’s a harmless  bath bomb going to do, other than brighten bath time or help you indulge in some well earned “me time”. WELL let’s just say it can’t have been the most enjoyable experience for my little sister, to what she thought was the most exciting bath she’d had in a while !
As my sister and I slowly became obsessed with Lush’s delcious bath products our parents began to limit us on the amount of baths we were allowed in one week. Because let’s just say it was getting a little over the top !  So you could understand how much you’d look forward to your time out for the week. As my sister got ready for her bath little did she know it was about to be the bath from hell !
Once she finally exited the bathroom she didn’t look so relaxed, her long brown hair wasn’t so soft and clean looking as usual, and as she turned around I noticed, possibly the biggest birds nest of a dreadlock i had ever seen.( and I mean we’ve all dealt with nasty knots before but this was next level ) she stormed off to her room In what I thought was the hope of detangling the mother of all knots.

After about an hour she gave up trying to get the knot out herself and had resulted in mum sitting in the lounge with the conditioner and a comb trying to comb it out bit by bit, hours went by and the knot was still bigger than ever !!!

The next day she’d woken up and it was still the biggest knot I’d ever seen, and resulted in calling the hairdresser. She raced down to the hairdressers and sat for hours and hours while the hair dresser attacked this mother of all knots. From 9am until 4pm she sat and sat and sat some more and eventually the knot come came out !!! Only having to cut a few clumps of hair ! Man did I feel sorry for the hairdresser !



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram