Staying Motivated

Saturday, December 02, 2017




it's hard to stay on track with the millions of things going on in your life, all those regular cleaning and organising jobs can get a little bit much sometimes. 
Focus ♡
I focus on what I need to do and what needs to be done NOW ! Organising and simplifying my surroundings, if I have a clean environment I tend to be able to think straight. I like to get myself ready for the day and clean my room and any  other jobs that need doing before I sit down and try to focus on any kind of study or computer work.  A clear area causes for a fresh clear head ! Being organised is what keeps me on track.Write lists ♡I like to use my calander on my phone to slot in what i need to do, eg: Work, EIT and study things that don't change and I have no control over. This is a solid block of my week and is a visual on how much spare time I have to fit in everything else. Colour coding helps too. Planning ♡Using the calander I like to use the time frames roughly on how long it's going to take me to complete each task. Once completed If I completed it before or after the time frame I allocated I like to edit the task on the calander so my calander week presents a clear visual of how I've spent my time during the day. This also helps to keep me on track and when I begin to spend too much time on something or not enough time on something I can start to see bad habits and good habits starting to happen. This works both ways in helping me feel satisfied and on track and also when I'm running behind. Leaving the House ♡ Leave the house for as little as 30 minutes take a walk something to provide your mind with some fresh air. I like to get out a walk the dog at  the very least twice a week. This allows me some time to myself and clears my head, helps to stop overthinking also. It also helps me to feel motivated and feels as though I'm making the most of the day and time I have. When I get into a slump all I tend to do is mope around the house and do everything possible to procrastinate and put all tasks in the too hard basket. This does not help !  Keep Busy ♡


Yes as busy as you may already seem it's always good to have a daily plan ! A day full of things to complete, we tend to achieve more when we have a busy day ahead of us with a tight schedule. I know my focus level is at a high when I have heaps to complete in one day.  If I don't have anything planned there seems to be no hurry to get a simple task done and I will muck around and relax a little too much and still tend to leave the task untill the last minute. Leaving myself feeling like I wasted a day and restless when it comes to night time and I can't relax because my stress levels are at a peak !



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram