Chi Chi Illuminating Palette

Tuesday, February 13, 2018



Chi Chi is a brand that has definitely stepped up their game in the past couple of years. If i'm being 100% honest it used to be a brand I would completely walk past when in the beauty section of famers. BUT Since then a few people have raved about their products and i thought why not give it a go, so after one of their lipsticks became my daily go to, and their price agreeing with my student budget at the time, It was time to give their other products a go. 

I'm not usually a lover of palettes full stop.I like all my products to fit into my make up bag, but this palette looked too beautiful to leave on the shelf and a girl can never have enough highlighters right ?. 

The pigmentation for this product is amazing, a little goes a long way! It can easily be built up for that "popp'n' look for the weekend party or applied lightly for a natural every day glow. Every colour needed for any occasion is included in this palette to keep you going for a while ! 

Love Em xo 


Get yours today !! 

 CHI CHI ILLUMINATING PALETTE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram